choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, July 31, 2008I think my friends hate me. Guess what Fish bought for me from her Taiwan trip. Before the dinner today started, she claimed that my present is the most special and cutest one. And so, I thought to myself, ‘Finally I’m getting a decent souvenir.’ But to my disbelief, she bought me a… She claimed that the toilet bowl reminds her of me being constipated, so she bought it so as to aid in my ‘business’. THANKS LA. Apparently, it's also 台湾的特产, cos everyone who's been to Taiwan and the Toiletbowl restaurant would know about it. SADNESS. This thing better works, or else! I was thinking I could probably plant a small lil plant in it, then Min suggested I can use it to contain paperclips in my future office. COME ON LA. If I really do that, then the entire world would gang up to laugh at me alr. This really aint fair. Why does everyone else get nice and decent presents but me? This is not the first time alr, and she’s definitely not alone. Let's not talk about the Tofu pouch and the panda handphone strap anymore. Yes, I know the previous Love Charm worked but that’s not the point! Hahas. The other 2 who are going KL and Bangkok better not try anything funny. My heart really cant take it anymore. :( Yes, I really do appreciate the present. I'm sure it's written all over my face.------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |